I have a playlist on my MP3 thingy to encourage and remind me in the mornings. I have listened to it days and weeks in a row, but I have also gone weeks without listening, even forgetting about it. It helps a lot. It focuses me when my morning fog has yet to lift.
Do you have a song or playlist you listen to every morning? Please share in the comments if you do. I might add it to my list.
My Morning Playlist:
- More Love, More Power by Michael W Smith
- Made to Love by Toby Mac
- Forever by Pray for Rain
- How Many Kings by Downhere
- In Me by Rebecca St James (about God dwelling in me with power)
- The Motions by Matthew West
- Jesus, Friend of Sinners by Casting Crowns
- Merry-Go-Round by Pray for Rain (about purpose in life)
- Hungry (Falling on my Knees) by Kathryn Scott
- Hands in the Air by Waiting (about struggling with God)
- Lead Me by Sanctus Real ( a great song for Dads/Husbands)