I am not necessarily arguing against these thoughts but just wanted to throw out some reflections concerning these two topics.
- Gee, what did Paul, Peter, Timothy, and Titus do in place of an IRA Roth?
- and did they miss out on gardening and reading the paper with a nice cup of coffee and playing with grandkids and travelling and playing bridge with their other retired friends?
- I wonder if older generations weren’t so proud and younger generations weren’t so materialistic, then families could take care of retired preachers with no income.
- Up until a couple of generations ago, having 3+ generations under one roof was the norm.
- Thank God for little country churches that are not searching for someone “35-45 with a Masters and 5-10 years of experience” and that can provide a house and minimal income to support to older preachers.
- After receiving email after email warning me about this film…
- I think I am going to see it out of spite
- where was the email brigade when Saw IV came out?
- and “Walk the Line” was glorifying adultery?
- etc. and so on