Interview with Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond) about tonight’s episode which focuses on his character.
Jorge Garcia (Hurley) has a blog and interacts with fans. Dude, he rocks!
An interview with Jorge/Hugo/Hurley about the season opener
Episode 4:04 recap which explains the title, “Eggtown”
Neat interview with Sunjim Kim (Sun) about her interest in cars and Bond
Sidenote: I finally saw “We are Marshall” about the plane crash that killed 75 Marshall U football players and supporters in 1970. Matthew Fox (Jack) is in the movie and is good. Except, this time, he doesn’t get on the plane that crashes and feels guilty. So, kinda like Lost (he cries a lot) but different. Good film. McConahey (sp?) is a hoot but the film is a little depressing, I give it 3 stars.
Sidenote to the sidenote: The most amazing thing about the film is that it made Bobby Bowden likable. The guy who played him deserved an award.
Rules for watching Lost with Brian (in case any of you come to visit over a Thursday)
- Telephone must be turned of 15 minutes prior to start of show. (the machine will come on and if it is a life or death emergency, Marisa will answer and have the person call back after Lost)
- No eating of anything during the show. Drinking is allowed as long as it is not audible. Even if you think you can chew quietly, don’t chance it.
- Lights must be out to have the best view of the screen
- No Talking!!! All questions and ideas must be discussed only during commercials.
- Discussion of shocking moments and what is going is encouraged during the commercial breaks and immediately afterwards.