In honor of “Blogger of the Year” Trey Morgan, here are my top 10 moments, highlights, memories from Tulsa this year. I could probably do a top 25.
10. An especially heinous dinner at Ruby Tuesdays Saturday night (thank you, Andy).
9. Jeff Walling’s lesson on Love being the foundation of Evangelism (I know, “duh”, but we all needed to hear it).
8. Meeting Randall Adams and hearing of his plans in Italy.
7. Meeting Jon Pease and Jamie Riley. Two awesome brothers I am glad to know better.
6. Patrick Mead’s humor/wit.
5. Conversion stories/testimonies like those of Joe Almanza and Liz Pence.
4. The Adventures In Missions program. A young lady from where I grew up is on the Salt Lake City Team and there is a team going to Prato, Italy!!! I did not know that!!
2. The First Annual Blog Luncheon
1. Maggy Dobbs’ laughter.