I am 2 weeks away from my deadline and decided to finally spread that word.
I try to do this every other year or so and it’s hard to say “no”. My father died of ALS/Lou Gehrig’s Disease at age 30 when I was 4 years old. ALS research is included under the work done by the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Here is what the money goes to:
- MDA Summer Camp — A magical week of fun and independence
- Outpatient Clinics — Families see the top specialists for their disease
- Equipment Assistance — Help obtaining and repairing vital medical equipment
- Support Groups — Families and the people MDA serves sharing and caring together
- Research — Hope for the future
You can donate online with a credit card by going HERE.
or you can pledge or mail a check to me.
Leave a message if you need my contact info.