Position: Christ’s Vicar on Earth
1.13 billion member church seeking dynamic preacher, well-versed in many languages, to lead a diverse congregation of believers.
Asians, Africans, Latin Americans need not apply.
- 110 acre property and salary commensurate with experience and education
- Vehicle with bullet-proof plexiglass bubble
- Snazzy hats and robes
An Ideal Candidate will have these qualities:
- Must be Single
- Well grounded in God’s Word, SOUND
- Participates and attends church functions
- Works with and supports our youth/campus minister
- Ability to show empathy and compassion toward others
- Able to move easily among dignitarys, Kings, and presidents.
- Willing to teach Bible classes and conduct Bible studies
- Shows compassion to members in time of grief and despair
- Must know Latin
- Willing to preach God’s Word in truth and love in a way that is applicable to everyday life
- Friendly to all
- Relates well to youth
- Motivates self and others
- Organizes work efficiently
- Appreciation of art is a plus
- Makes decisions based on Bible and wisdom
- Neither too conservative nor too liberal
- Good public speaking skills
- Preferably European, but not American
- Effective in personal evangelism and encouraging to all
- Never molested young boys
- Genuine desire to work well with all church employees
- Desire to be a good citizen of our community
- Education, training and experience
- Minister who can hold the line on preaching the Gospel without addition or subtraction
- Preferable at least 5 years experience as a full time Vicar
- Experienced is working with families and couples
- Experienced in developing Gospel teachers and leaders
- Able to effectively teach as well as preach the Gospel
- Must be humble and approachable
- Possess good communication and writing skills. Able to develop own lessons, lesson outlines, etc.
- Formal Bible training is preferred
All applicants must submit an application to the conclave of Cardinals, Vatican City, Rome, Italy.